How We Share And Disclose Your Information
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required by law or if those actions are reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process, such as a court order or subpoena;
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer service;
- Respond to law enforcement;
- Investigate and prevent unauthorized transactions or other illegal activities; or
- Protect our or others’ rights, property or personal safety.
To Others Within Your Organization or with Your Permission. After a person demonstrates proof that he belongs to a certain organization, we may disclose to that person the names of that organization’s members who have evaluated or purchased our software. We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
Questions or comments regarding our policy should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Createigo LLC, 401 Ryland St., STE 200-A, Reno, NV, 89502 USA.